Final Paper Upload
Prepare your final camera-ready manuscript and submit it according to following guidelines:
1. Verify that your camera-ready paper complies with the IEEE format. The IEEE conference paper template can be downloaded from
IMPORTANT: All authors must submit their final camera-ready papers before the deadline for final camera ready papers even if there are no changes to the paper. Failure to do so may result in the paper not appearing in the proceedings.
2. Your camera-ready paper should be converted into a PDF file and verified for Xplore compliance by IEEE PDF eXpress Plus. Go to http://www.pdf-express.org/plus and convert your file to an IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file or check your PDF file for IEEE Xplore compliance.
First-time users should do the following:
- Select "New Users" and click "Here"
- Enter the following:
- 33911XP for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted
- An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
You will receive an email receipt indicating that your camera-ready paper is PDF compatible. Keep this receipt and you need to upload it together with your camera-ready paper and IEEE Copyright Form (explained below).
Approve your paper in PDF eXpress Plus and download it. You need it later for the final submission.
3. In addition, all accepted papers must be accompanied with an IEEE Copyright Form.
Download the form from http://www.ieee.org/documents/ieeecopyrightform.doc. The copyright form should be filled out, printed and signed by one author, preferably the primary author. Make a pdf-scan of the signed copyright form.
4. Make a zip-file of your PDF eXpress Plus compliant camera-ready paper, the PDF eXpress Plus confirmation and the scanned signed IEEE copyright form. Upload your zip-file via the EasyChair Electronic Submission Portal using the following link (use Submit a new version):
If you need assistance with on-line submission of your final paper to IWIES 2014, please contact the IWIES 2014 conference office (email@example.com).
IMPORTANT: No paper without a completed IEEE Copyright Transfer Form as well as the PDF eXpress Plus proof confirmation will be published.
5. Register for accommodations at IWIES 2014 by clicking here. For a paper to be published in the IWIES 2014 Proceedings, at least one of the authors must register by clicking here. When submitting registration, please key in your paper ID to register your paper. For additional papers from an author, a payment of $300 for each additional paper will be required (max 3 additional papers). For a paper that exceeds 6 pages, an additional payment of $125 for each additional page will be required (up to 2 pages). Papers exceeding 8 pages will not be accepted for the IWIES 2014 Proceedings.
IMPORTANT: In order for your paper to be published in the IWIES 2014 Proceedings, at least one of the authors of each paper must register by the deadline for final camera ready papers. Without registering, your paper will not appear in the Proceedings.
6. Because there is only a limited number of rooms available at the reduced conference rate, be sure to make your hotel reservation early by visiting Accommodations on the IWIES 2014 website.